Dods Training launches our first Learning and Development Networking Event, in association with TJ
Event Date: Tuesday 1 November 2016
Venue: Central London
Dods Training, in association with TJ (formerly Training Journal) is pleased to invite you to a half day networking event aimed at L&D and organisational development (OD) professionals to discuss changes in their professional skill set.
The event aims to explore some of the challenges facing L&OD professionals in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) workplace.
- Grow your understanding of the role of L&D and OD in public sector organisations today
- Understand how to develop your skill set to meet the demands of a fast-changing workplace
- Come away with ideas you can implement in your organisation immediately
- Network with fellow L&D and OD professionals and experts from the industry
- Experience a taster workshop session on leading change , exiting the EU or stakeholder engagement
- Naomi Stanford, Organisation Design Director - Department for Work and Pensions
- Andy Lancaster, Head of Learning and Development - CIPD
- Andrew Jacobs - Organisational Learning and Talent Manager - London Borough of Lewisham