What We Do/Why Choose Us?
You will benefit working with Dods Training because of the unrivalled combination of:
- Our unique position as a longstanding partner to the UK Government and European Union
- Our cutting edge way of working and practical focus
- Our extensive teams of practitioners and specialist trainers
- Our support from market-leading products offered by the wider Dods Group
As part of Dods, a recognised partner to UK Government for almost 200 years, we have long and robust relationships with high profile public sector officials, parliamentarians and experts. This ensures we can offer truly comprehensive, knowledgeable and enjoyable learning and development solutions for you.
Our reputation for delivering high quality programmes has led us to develop long-term and close-working relationships with clients. Over the past year, alone, we have worked closely with governments and organisations across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Western Europe.
Your needs, requirements and objectives are where we start when putting any programme together as these are the priorities of any learning and development solution. We work closely with you to ensure agendas, guest speakers and exercises are tailored to organisational requirements and individual needs. You can see some recent examples of how we have done this on our case studies page.
We are a politically impartial organisation working to improve policy making, communications and good governance in the organisations, departments and ministries of the people we work with. We do this by providing high quality unique programmes and by only working with the highest calibre speakers. Our ability to deliver programmes of the highest quality lies in our use of:
- Complete project management support and dedicated project manager
- Online course support
- Pre-course questionnaires
- Individual learning plans
- Roundtable discussions
- Audiovisual materials
- Q&A sessions
- Case studies
- Role plays
- Group work
- Problem-solving exercises
- E-consultancy sessions